What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Text made of rock


I have created another "stone text".

It was just an enjoy to show you. I'm very busy dealing with a bug in my (old) rasterizer that happens when I fill hierarchical polygons.

I need to fix this bug, since the task to create a new rasterizer with my own math models is suspended, and I don't know when I will have time to go back to it. Probably this task would last months and I don't know if it will work.

Above you see a word made of rock.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cool effects! I like them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comment.

Belinha Fernandes said...

Olá Leonardo!Obrigada por teres passado no meu blog...ou nos meus blogs,eu tenho mais blogs do que tempo!pelo que percebo estás a desenvolver um software?Pois eu disso não percebo nada, eu só os uso:Adobe Cs3,Corel,Freehand,Quark...comecei a aprender há um ano, mais seria e dedicadamente.Por acaso já vi free software e uma ideia que tenho é identificar software similar a este que uso, aprender e depois ensinar às pessoas quenão têm dinheiro para estes mais complexos.Por vezes nem é preciso, uma coisa mais simples chega, não é?É assim uma ideia, o tempo é que é pouco.Gostei de ler no teu perfil que nunca vais parar de aprender.Eu também penso assim,não podemos parar!É o que acontece quando se gosta!!Saudações desde Portugal!

Anonymous said...

Very creative blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Best,
Paz

Anonymous said...

wow...very nice and inspirative blog...

Anonymous said...

Looks more like lint but then again, I've been sweeping up dog hair all day today, so everything looks like lint.

ê¿ê