What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Color enhancement for photos



Picture to people now has a new category of photo effects.

Now you can improve the color distribution of your photos.

In some cases, the quality enhancement is amazing.

Beware if you improve the color distribution of some kinds of bad quality and/or noised photos, the result can be even worse, since you will "increase the bad". Anyway, it works very well for a large group of images.

Above you see a photo and the color enhanced result.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Leonardo, I'm here to congratulate you for the website. I was trying to create some effects to my personal card on it. I think that the program is really practical and easy to work on. Your effort on developing it increases my admiration for your job, perseverance and intelligence. My best wishes!! Dr. Humberto Ianni

Leonardo C. de Almeida said...

Hi, Humberto.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

If you can, keep following the site, because I hope I will release a lot of nice effects yet.

If you have troubles or doubts using any effect, you can ask me. My pleasure help you.

All the best!

Anonymous said...

nice photos!

The Fitness Diva said...

Very nice effects on this second pic!