What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Write your text on rock


Now you can dig your words on rock. I have created a new effect to make text on rock, but as hole.

By the way, I'm glad, cause I finally could defeat the bothering bug of my ready rasterizer. This way, the dreamed new one can wait for the right time when I will be able to concentrate on it.

I'm still researching to find out new nature like text effects. I really want this part of P2P software have a nice variety.

Above you can see a word as hole in rock.

No comments: