What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cartoonization - a better example


After so hard work, I'm happy with the results of cartoonization effect.

I put a cartoon of myself in my profile to celebrate.

While I keep working hard trying to make this effect less expensive in time, I let here an image that shows a more expressive example about transformation of a photo in a cartoon style drawing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u ve the urge to learn more about computer graphics thats very good....By the way friend ur blog seems to be good .. i ve started my blog just now so my friend i want u to visit my website frequently nd post some comments which ll be helpful to me pal and if u wish add as a friend of urs ..... my website name s http://frendzz.com