What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Sunday, October 15, 2017

What is going on behind the scenes

It has been a while since I have posted here. I have been very busy, because it's hard to escape of a very difficult situation.

What I can say is that I'm looking for new models and operation styles for my project, so Picture to People could naturally get funds to stay online and evolve fast. The failed crowdfunding campaign was a horrible experience and I don't want to pass through something similar again. On the other hand, I don't want to give up a so cool project that already took me thousands and thousands of hours over the years.

In future, I intend to offer a better site along with new outstanding features, but P2P will be focused on subscribers, that is, people who support the project and help it to be healthy.

I didn't decide yet if there will be absolutely free apps and tools as the ones that Picture to People offers nowadays. To be honest, currently I have no motivation to keep free graphic design tools online, because the failed campaign was very devastating. It has shown to me how our millions of users are really selfish.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: