What is Picture to People ?
"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Interface improvements and new features
- bigger and more spaced fonts, making it easier to use in small devices;
- now its width fits best tablet screens in portrait orientation;
- new contextual menu at page bottom, easier to read and find what you want;
- a direct download button for almost all online graphic softwares;
- a search box - now you can easily search all our thousands effects.
Since the site was improved in its core, if you have used it recently, we strongly suggest you clean your browser cache before using it again, or you can get misbehaviors.
Subscribe in a reader