What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Friday, September 12, 2008

New frozen text


My time to post is very short nowadays. I'm dealing with a lot of hard math concepts and models. I'm doing new VERY low level libraries to improve the limits of P2P.

I'm studying without rest to achieve new possibilities, but it takes a lot of time and let me very very tired.

If the things keep going this way, after some more years I will be able to release also a software to bother Matlab. :P

Well, back to the point here: I have made a new rendering model to make ice text. It can also be used like a "crystal text". It's no strange, since ice is "water crystal". I have made a big effort trying to make it realistic.

Let me know if you like that.

No comments: