What is Picture to People ?

"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.

"Only who makes has true knowledge. Knowledge is control. True power depends on total control. Only who makes from scratch has the real power."

Friday, February 10, 2012

A new 3D text software is coming

Sorry for so few posts, but I'm really very busy. I need to develop new advanced graphic tools for you.

I'm still working on my new 3D renderer and I'm optimizing for text rendering. It's based on global illumination algorithms and will be able to create very convincing solid shapes.

Currently I'm trying to get effective anti-aliasing techniques that don't decrease the performance too much.

After finishing the renderer, I need to figure out how to make an interface to give you a nice control over the 3D transformations to apply, but without being too hard to use.

Below I show you one more teaser text I created by using this new 3D software.


Subscribe in a reader

No comments: