What is Picture to People ?
"Picture to People" (P2P) is a huge Computer Graphics project. It was started to create new softwares able to make 2D drawing, 3D rendering, vexel drawing, text effects, photo effects, image filtering and other complex Computer Graphics operations. It has been made from scratch, including its low level Computer Graphics libraries like Maccala. Nowadays, most final features produced for this project are released as free online tools available from its official website. This blog talks about Computer Graphics, mainly concerning Picture to People development.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Some of the features that make this renderer able to generate astonishing realistic images are:
- ability to deal with three separated painting layer sets: back (optional), middle (optional) and front (the graffiti text itself);
- several drawing styles for each layer set;
- a list of fonts that are really suitable for graffiti drawing;
- several professional 3D text models with deepness setting;
- total control of color using;
- advanced gradient options;
- ability to draw the graffiti text over a background if desired;
- four styles of spatial fitting over the back surface with advanced configuration;
- a very big list of great backgrounds to choose from.
Below there are two examples about what this amazing tools can create. The first image is a graffiti text without background and the second one shows a graffiti text drawn over a back surface. Realize how the graffiti drawing lays on the surface curves in the last image.
Create your own professional graffiti effects by using the Graffiti Text software at Picture to People site.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
The project has several text effects and generators, so there are many tips and tricks to use them the best way. Smart users can get astonishing results as you can see at our page that shows samples about the best text effects.
If you are interested about getting great graphic texts, you could like to read my blog about text effects tips and tutorials. It's a good idea to subscribe to its RSS too. There you will learn step by step how to create results like these ones shown below. It's fast, easy and requires no design skills. Each image links to the related tutorial.
Subscribe in a reader